2.2# chlorine-free spa oxidizing shock
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Spa shock consists of potassium monopersulfate which is a strong non-odorous oxidizing shock for treating your spa before of after uses.
It is great at eliminating chloro-mines or bromines (bad chlorine or bromine) from the water that can make the hot tub smell like chlorine and irritate bathers.
We recommend 2oz. per bather after each use of the hot tub